WHO BETTER TO CARE……..THAN TWO JEWISH MOTHERS?
Kraft-Sussman Funeral Services is the only Jewish-owned and operated funeral home in Las Vegas. We are recommended by local rabbis from all denominations of Judaism and are dedicated to providing you with the most personalized, dignified Jewish funerals and advance planning at the best rate in Southern Nevada.
A Few Reasons To Use A Jewish-Owned, Local, Independent Funeral Home.
- Your care is provided by members of our Jewish community in a compassionate manner.
- We are knowledgeable and respectful of Jewish laws and tradition.
- We understand your needs.
- You work directly with the “Jewish Mothers” or other Jewish staff, not a salesperson or site manager to make your arrangements, ensuring you get the service you deserve.
- Your money stays in this community.
- Your loved one is cared for by members of the Jewish community.
- We work with all seven Jewish cemeteries, as well as the Veteran's Cemtery in Southern Nevada
- We are members of the largest network of Jewish funeral homes in the United States and can help with transfers within the US or globally.
Meet “The Two Jewish Mothers”
Wendy Kraft worked for a number of years developing the Jewish funeral program at a large corporate funeral home in southern Nevada. She is an original member of the local Chevra Kadisha and was Co-Chairperson of the National Chevra Kadisha Conference when it was hosted in Las Vegas. Wendy has served on a number of nonprofit Boards of Directors including the Jewish Community Center of Southern Nevada, Jewish National Fund, Jewish Family Service Agency and Women’s Division of Jewish Federation of Las Vegas. She is a life member of Hadassah, a member of Brandeis Women and a committee member and member of a number of synagogues in Southern Nevada.
Laura Sussman comes to funeral service after 30 years of leadership in Jewish nonprofit organizations, including working as the Executive Director of the Jewish Community Center of Southern Nevada and the Executive Director of Temple Beth Sholom. She is a member of the local Chevra Kadisha, a board member of Jewish Family Service Agency and the Florence Melton School for Adult Jewish Learning, a life member of Hadassah, a member of Brandeis Women and a commitee member and member of numerous synagogues in Southern Nevada.
We serve all of Southern Nevada including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City, Clark County and beyond.