Transparency & Integrity
Our core values in providing the highest quality service to our community:
Kraft-Sussman Funeral & Cremation Services is locally and family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide exceptional value and dignified, meaningful service to every family we have the honor to work with.
Below are some of the unique qualities about Kraft-Sussman Funeral & Cremation Services:
• Being family owned means we are accountable to you and you alone, not some larger conglomerate, investors or stockholders.
• We respect and honor the various cultural and religious diversity of our community when providing our services.
• We provide an ideal combination of price and quality. Our prices are clearly disclosed in our arrangements and on our website.
• Our staff is simply the very best. We offer exceptional, caring staff providing the level of compassionate care that only a family can provide.
• We are there 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will also meet you at your home, our office or anywhere and at any time you need us.
• We are part of, and contribute to the betterment of the Southern Nevada community through volunteer involvement and contributions.
Who Owns Most of the Southern Nevada Funeral Homes?
Over the past several years, large multi-national organizations have been purchasing funeral homes at an alarming rate. The early nineties saw hundreds of family operated funerals homes across North America brought into the fold of large multi-national firms. Recent media reports such as 60 Minutes, Time, and US News and World Report conclude that these death care business operations, while trying to maintain the facade of a family operation, quickly increase prices considerably and enforce merchandising policies on employees geared to significantly increase their bottom lines.
Here is a glimpse into who owns these funeral homes in our community:
SCI GROUP Service Corporation International (SCI) in Houston, Texas is North America’s largest single provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. These firms are commonly branded as "Dignity Memorial Providers" The following are local funeral homes and cemeteries which are under the SCI umbrella:
- Affordable Cremation and Burial Service
- National Cremation Society/Las Vegas
- Neptune Society
- Palm Boulder Highway Mortuary
- Palm Cheyenne Mortuary
- Palm Downtown Mortuary and Cemetery
- Palm Eastern Mortuary and Cemetery
- Palm Northwest Mortuary and Cemetery
- Palm Southwest Mortuary
- King David Memorial Chapel and Cemetery
- Thomas and Jones Affordable Funeral Home
Below is an additional list of other funeral homes and cemeteries, located in Clark County, which are NOT LOCALLY OWNED:
- Bunker’s Mortuary
- Bunker’s Eden Vale Cemetery
- Bunker’s Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Davis Funeral Home, Rainbow
- Davis Funeral Home, Eastern and Memorial Park
- Las Vegas Cremations
- Desert Memorial Cremation and Burial
- Sunrise Cremation Society
Kraft Sussman Funeral & Cremation Services provides respectful, dignified, and compassionate care, at a fair cost.